Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Subscribe to me, maybe?


In this post, I will make a pitch. I will make an appeal. I will ask you... I’m sorry, I mean I am requesting that you subscribe to my blog.

Really, it will mean a lot for this once-again-newbie blogger.

For your convenience, here is the subscription form:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or, you may also subscribe through your reader, if you prefer that way.

Thank you very much. You’re very kind.

“What’s in it for me?!”

I know. I’m expecting that. I know I really cannot pull a fast one. That is really a valid question and needs to be answered.

Why should you subscribe?

Aside from lifting the ego of this struggling blogger, you will be updated on my latest posts and take a peek on what’s happening on my side of the globe... or at least what I choose to share.

But who cares what I have to say?

You do... or at least, the curious side in you. We all have that. You wouldn’t want to miss a chance to feed that curious side, right?

I mean, don’t you want to know why I believe that while you claim to hate bullying, in whatever form, you may have actually supported one or have been a part of it, without you realizing it? Whether you admit it or not.

Or, don’t you want to hear (or read) my take on the difference between a fact and an opinion? Which is of course based on my own opinion, supported by some facts... or not.

And you wouldn’t want to miss a chance to see me make a fool of myself by speaking my mind out, right? With few (okay, more than few) grammar blunders here and there.

Used to be that whenever a blogger wants to increase the number of his subscribers, he would hold a contest where one of the conditions in joining was subscription via email. Then, you’ll see the number of subscribers dramatically declining after the contest.

We are way pass that!

But if you subscribe now and I hold a contest in the future, which I might, you will be the first one to know. It’s not a requirement, but it’s an advantage.

By the way, if you were subscribed to the old struggling blogger blog, I’m sorry but that no longer works. You need to subscribe to the new struggling blogger again.

After stating my case, I do hope I was able to convince you. So let me try to pull this cliché for my ending...

Hey! This is a new blog, and this is crazy. But here’s my link, so subscribe to me, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment