Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Giving up on The Struggling Blogger


It was inevitable. As much as I like to keep the dot com URL for this blog, I finally decided not to.

I finally gave up

As I mentioned in a previous post, the on-and-off loading of my blog makes me want to give up. Now, I did. I had to contend myself with the .blogspot extension just so I can be sure that it would load every time I share a link.

It was either that or I would finally give up The Struggling Blogger totally.

I waited for propagation... nay! Too long, more than two months actually. Still, the problem persists.

So I guess, with this decision it would be smooth sailing from here. Of course, unless Blogger itself would have a problem... which I pray would not happen.

As I’ve said, I had time. From now, it’s back to basic blogging for me.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment